Good morning my fellow PAD warriors ! Well it’s a Monday , start of another week in the journey and adventure we call life ! So we had discussed having a discussion group , support group amongst ourselves once a week ! The idea is just a chance we can share together and share our stories of inspiration, hope , courage and strength ! Also just to share or daily experiences together ! Stella and I think it was a great idea to have a place to just be open together and share or experiences ! So it will be from everything from the physical aspects to mental aspects of the disease and how it affects each of us in one way or another ! It a chance to share and get and receive hope and encouragement to keep going from each other and ourselves as individuals! So it will be the regular zoom place we meet every Saturday for the talk show ! Stella and Iwill be there “ unless I win the lottery, and traveling to the Bahamas with an umbrella in my drink “ lol “ na I will be there anyways 🤪 So let’s give this a try , this absolutely depends on each of you staying engaged in or recovery and getting and sharing or personal stories and experiences! We believe in each of you and we stand with each of you , beside each of you and helping hold each of you up ! This will Wednesday night at 6 pm central time , 7 pm eastern time , and 4 pm pacific time “hope I got all those right “ What do yall think !!! https://zoom.us/j/9563503417 Or type in “thewaytomyheart “ and join us

Posted by douglassalisbury at 2024-04-01 17:00:42 UTC