Good afternoon my fellow PAD warriors So a personal thought here !!! Again I am not going to let my disease define me , and work every day on not letting it define what I can or cannot do each day So I have one piece of my wood work polyurethaned I live in a 29 foot travel trailer, I miss my house ๐Ÿ˜ž But have all the walls wiped down , windows cleaned inside and out , bathroom , what ever kitchen you call it done , everything straightened out in itโ€™s place again and the whole thing vacuumed !!! It took all morning but it got done Now start another wood project , then help my neighbor this afternoon !!! So what are your plans for the day !!! Donโ€™t let this disease define you or what you can do or cannot do Figure it out , I do each day depending on how I feel and what body says I can or cannot do !!! Just do one thing if all you can , do that one thing !!! You are stronger than you think you are sometimes You might surprise yourself Inspire yourself and someone else Grap a hold of that hope , courage and strength thatโ€™s in you You never know until you try something else , never mind that word try , just do something , it makes a difference i how you will feel We believe in you Never forget weโ€™re standing with you, beside you , and helping hold you up !!! Each and everyone of you are my inspiration !!! ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Ÿ

Posted by douglassalisbury at 2023-10-15 16:38:08 UTC